Monday, February 09, 2009

Khudi Ko Kar Buland Itna....

Its been ages since I countered my fear and picked up my pen. This period of staying away from the written word has been intentional.

Its always been easy to lose myself in the make believe haze of a jumble of words that mean so much and, release much moré.
I’ve done it the past, almost immediately after events, to restore balance.


This time, I have had no such time and have been in little mood to afford myself the same luxury.

2009 has been violently inertia breaking.

Just when u think life has ceded to u the simple happiness of just letting u be, u are asked to tie up ur laces again and go out to battle.

There is always an easy way. And, then, there is always the right way.
I think all of us, at different points in time find that both, are not, exclusive.

Honestly, while I owe strong allegiance to the right way, I have found myself straying towards the easy with relative ease. That must be human, right?

However, the intent has always been to do the right thing and I will do that today too.

I will undo myself, dry, in the energy of the spring sun and, emerge battle strong.

Its only in times that are indifferent to your happiness that one finds will. I had heard that so many times.
I have managed to conquer one of my oldest foes in these trying times by reining in that elusive will.


My intution says that I will end up “right” even though the right may not be “easy”.

As I said, it probably would be one of those times when both the “easy" and the “right" meet to make magic.

3 comments:

Citizen Shaker said...

Thats bloody well put. And inspirational! Comparison with the optimism of Slumdog..Your PalaceCat Pauper moment :)

workhard said...

Nice post, i guess we all have to hang in there for magic to happen

Work from home

Shaswati said...

Good to see you are blogging again!