Monday, November 24, 2008

Plan the Plan

Its nearly the end of 2008.

For the first time this year I decided to make a New Year resolution that had nothing to do with my physical health. And, I can honestly say, I’ve lived upto it.

Sometimes I manage to surprise even myself with the indiscipline with which I lead my life.
I try and justify it by calling it my impetuousness.

I turned 36 this year. It sank in yesterday with very pedestrian menace.
I was paying the bill at Yo China (God, Yo China would u believe it???) and they asked me to fill the suggestion form. I was all ready to sign the 31-35 age slab and, realized, oh shit, I’ve hit the 36-40 one. I must have stared at it for a minute before ticking.

Its not that I can’t handle turning older by a year.

Its just that I still seem to be thinking theres so much time to do the things I want to do when, time is sort of sifting through my fingers..fast and furious.

I think I’ll try and use the next month to plan out my life for the first time.

The starting point is obvious enough.

5 comments:

Jimmy said...

visit my sites its a very nice Site and link forward 2 all friends

shayari,jokes and much more so visit

http://www.discobhangra.com/shayari/

rayshma said...

all the best! dec's my planning month too usually.
but here i am, furiously trying to tick off things from my "to do before 30" list. if i sit and plan now... i'll probably stop ticking.

Smiling Dolphin said...

that was a good post after a long silence!

svety said...

I've never done it before Raysh but heres to new beginnings...

And. Lynn thnx a bunch..I hope you and everyone else in Mumbai can feel our support..thats unfortunately, all we have to give right now..

Jack said...

Glad to see you back...I got back to the blog yesterday after ages as well.