Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tip My Balance

I was speaking to a close friend some days back on creating balance vs tipping balance.
I think I need to tip the balance now.

My whole life has been one where I’ve tried to create balance for myself and others.

However, it seems to lie largely unappreciated…perhaps, what is seemingly urs without a fight, also, does not seem noteworthy.

One needs to sit back, make life a little difficult and then, perform with suitable occasion to restore balance.
Then, its worth it.

Not preempt like I do.
Not restore as if nothing would have happened. Again, like I always try to do.

Tip the balance a little….sit back and enjoy…

my world’s not gonna fall apart because I shrugged.

After all, who the fuck appointed me Atlas anyways….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems you are in for some action Babe!
Shaswati

Simpu said...

so from discipline to tipping the balance seems like a sweepig pendulum move to me...