Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Take The Chance

I’ve succumbed to the charms of my wants.
I’ve dreamt of opening a restaurant for so many years now.
So now, I’m acting upon it.

I don’t have the money to open the shack I want to own.
I have ideas.
They come free.

Anyone interested in investing your hard earned money on my ideas..pls pls pls get in touch with me.

I’m totally serious. The responsibility of creating and running the space will be mine. U just get to be an angel who takes the money home. Well, at least a part of it.

If you want to be a part of my dream
If you want to at least listen to my ideas
If you have the money (at least some part of it) to solve my problems
And, only, If u believe in me

U’ll know where to find me…..

Love, cheers & moolah

6 comments:

Smiling Dolphin said...

i'd love to listen to your ideas, svety, but knowing me i'd probably fund you only if you were feeding the homeless - human or animal:-)

Anonymous said...

hey svety,

i also have been wanting to have a resataurant since a long time....but not the usual kinds...so would want to listen to ur idea also...
but dunno whether would go along with you...

Prachi

rayshma said...

would have SO loved to be part of this. if only i had the money...:(
will scout around... if i find someone here with the monies... will let u know.

svety said...

I wish all of u had the dough..but i know all of u have ideas..whenever u're in delhi next, schedule me in...

cheers

Rajneesh said...

I've no ideas as well as money but have the confidence in you and the courage to face the reality.

The only commitment I want from your side is that we will be rich.....filthy rich in future.

Jack said...

Rediscovered your blog... thanks to yesterday's comment and can't help but clichedly comment that you write incredibly well. Hope that, at least, your restaurant has happened...