Thursday, September 13, 2007

svetyiswalkingonsonshine

After spending the most hilarious evening of my life, with my son, yesterday, I decided drastic realizations call for immediate measures.

He has grown up in the last few months at a speed greater than the last few years and I don’t think its really registered at a mommy level.

So, in all mommy earnestness, I announce that I’m creating another space for my junior where I shall attempt to capture his unique sense of humour and absolutely scary insightful comments in full glory.

I don’t know whether I should be writing this, but at some level of consciousness, I want him to have some part of what we share from now and have shared in the past, always. I’m not going anywhere..but I just want to be around when I am needed.

There is never a time which is more right than the time we act and I just hope that when he grows up, technology has not evolved to such an extent that this space gets eaten up….

All of you are more than welcome to my son’s world…..he has me walking on sunshine most every moment…

http://www.svetyiswalkingonsonshine.blogspot.com/

The first of those anecdotes that had me in splits…out this weekend..

4 comments:

Pradeep Kumar said...

I beleive this is a first and original...

svety said...

thnx pradeep...have already posted the first anecdote on the new blog..check it out when u have time

shaswati said...

Kudos to the Mommy! Great going...

Rajneesh said...

It has to be the best gift Ishu can get when he is 33 and rocking. At this age only he can understand the meaning of each word penned here.
One has to graduate as parents to understand the environment in which the whole conversation took place. You made me feel the entire evening.