Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Soul Talk

If I look out from where I'm sitting right now, I can see the most divine hayfields and, flowers that are so intensely coloured that, they cause your heart to ache.

The weather is classic brit, its been raining for 3 days now and the wind seems to echo memories of another land, another time...its awesome. And, its heartbreaking.

I can't for the life of me understand why such happy things, things that I love and wait for, make me sad.....

I don't know if this happens to anyone else or, is it just me???

I'm sitting in the garden, looking up at this vagabond shadow of clouds wondering why they call me...

haha...think I've lost it...finally...

5 comments:

Nocturne said...

it's the very evanescence of them, an echo of our own mortality.

Simpu said...

When you arrive where you have been longing to go, is when your heart aches, perhaps wondering where to go next!

Smiling Dolphin said...

so very poignantly put, svety, the jangling of extreme emotions inside you. i think wise young vipul makes a good point.

shaswati said...

Simpu is right and it happens to many of us. I love the sunset - wherever I am and whatever kind of topography it is. At the same moment, I just feel so sad and forlorn. Cest la vie!

who_is_john_galt? said...

You are not alone :)