Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Will Be Ready

2006 was a year of Revelations.
2007 seems to be a year of Reinvention.

As the months dragged by last year, each and every truth I had known as permanent changed. It was naive of me to assume that there is a single truth and it is permanent. As each blinker came off, I adjusted to the ensuing reality and accepted what had always been apparent.It was I, who had refused to accept it and therefore, it lay abandoned.

Today, I can proudly say that I have come out, Evolved.

Abandoning was never my style,and at this moment,I own with my being, all my decisions, every one of my mistakes and not a single of my fears.

The heart line on my palm has changed, and with it, has my life...and, I'm happy..

My son grows each day, in my consciousness, at a greater speed, than the teeth he keeps popping out..his receptive powers astound me...

I am finally on my way to beating the hell out of my worst enemy. Incidentally, my only enemy..my oldest enemy...

I trust each one of my friends with the innocence of a child (or so I have been told). Still. Haha..the blinkers coming off doesn't mean i don't get a new stock...

I discover new experiences at my work place at a pace which can only evoke awe (most of it to do with the passion of sport). The pace is directly proportional to the sportiness I exude...those who know me will know the worth of this statement, those who don't, ever heard of sarcasm?

I have friends who still love to play Bray and Ludo and whacky music games. Go to hell X Box...

And, I know with all my heart and belief that the wheels will turn...this is just the preparation...its just God's way of telling me "baby i'm giving u this year, prepare for war".

So long sweetheart, I will be ready....

3 comments:

Shome said...

Svety the warrior princess.. who would have thought. Looks like Wendy has grown up. You go girl!

Simpu said...

Escape and run into yourself. The longest way around is the shortest way home - James Joyce

Lynn said...

Yes, you will .....