Friday, September 22, 2006


At Crossroads

As I live each moment some days, I slowly awaken to the possibility of standing at crossroads.

In the past, I have always deprived myself of this opportunity. Have always decided before considering, thus conceding to take the easy way out. Have always been a non confrontationist so absolutely do not want to confront what I may have actually decided.

But this time its different.

I'm goading myself to wait, consider and reaffirm.

Life is short. Yeah. But its full.

And, others are precious....very precious

3 comments:

Smiling Dolphin said...

A gentleman called Robert Frost once wrote rather famously, "I took the road less travelled by. And that made all the difference".

Always a good poem to read when at crossroads.

Enjoy the view from the 'v', and the journey thereafter.

Abhigyan said...

I guess the idea will be to stay true to urself..easier said than done...

And most of don't even know, or realise what this truth is

Abhigyan said...

why is the sea reflecting crossroads???