- For, what is it they say about movies being the soul of reflection (NO, I haven't got it wrong & I didn't want to write the reflection of the soul)
- For Karan Johar for having been there even though he apparently hasn't
- For Shahrukh Khan to have finally dared
- For AB to have given moments of sheer magic when he mouths "good joke" and his eyes just say "I've caught u boy but don't make me see this"
- For a screenplay that may not be "right" or "good" or "technically brilliant" but a story that is well told, truly and right from the gut
- For making "grey" the most beautiful colour
- For giving Abhisekh the bandwidth to find himself as an actor
- For friends turned lovers and lovers turned friends & then the most beautiful of all, friends remain friends
- And, for showing that friendship is not only sacrificing, A Sexy Sam & a Chandigarh CAN flirt & flirt & flirt
- For reclaiming my faith in something I once read, "the best way out is always through...."
Monday, August 28, 2006
I Loved Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna